The more the linguistic Babel corroded and disorganized parliament, the closer drew the inevitable hour... - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:The more the linguistic Babel corroded and disorganized parliament, the closer drew the inevitable hour of the disintegration of this Babylonian Empire, and with it the hour of freedom for my German-Austrian people. - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Were we closer to the ground as children, or is the grass emptier now? - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 22 09-22-2017, 10:34 AM
Last Post: soni
  The one hour live debate in the West Wing that we did was one of the most exciting times for me on stage or on camera, because anything could go wrong. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 25 09-18-2017, 09:34 PM
  The media insists on taking what someone didn't mean to say as being far closer to the truth than what they did. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 10 09-12-2017, 11:31 PM
  There is a longing for a return to a time without the need for choices, free of the regret at the inevitable loss that all choice (however wonderful) has entailed. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 20 09-10-2017, 09:45 AM
  There are many things my father taught me here in this room. He taught me: keep your friends close, but your enemies closer. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 16 08-23-2017, 07:10 AM