The more the linguistic Babel corroded and disorganized parliament, the closer drew the inevitable hour... - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:The more the linguistic Babel corroded and disorganized parliament, the closer drew the inevitable hour of the disintegration of this Babylonian Empire, and with it the hour of freedom for my German-Austrian people. - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The [Bob] Dylan sessions were very disorganized, to say the least. I mean, the "Like A Rolling Stone" session I was invited by the producer to watch. - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 9 Today, 06:39 AM
Last Post: soni
  Only through sheer ambition did I end up playing on [Bob Dylan sessions] and the fact that I could do that is a testament to how disorganized it really was. - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 4 Today, 06:35 AM
  It's a profession in which, the longer you stay, the closer you are to being fired. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 06:39 PM
  Writers who drew, they all seemed to draw the same way. They managed to keep that childlike creativity in their line. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 10 08-19-2017, 07:13 AM
  Now comes the threat of climate crisis - a threat that is real, rising, imminent, and universal. Once again, it is the 11th hour... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-16-2017, 10:25 PM