Whenever I think of this attack, my stomach turns over. - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:Whenever I think of this attack, my stomach turns over. - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Here is the truth: The Earth is round; Saddam Hussein did not attack us on 9/11; Elvis is dead; Obama was born in the United States; and the climate crisis is real. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-16-2017, 10:03 PM
Last Post: soni
  As it turns out, the scientific community has been addressing this particular question for some time now and they say that increased... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-16-2017, 08:16 AM
  Skepticism turns to cynicism, which leads to apathy and despair, which can cause sleeplessness, dry-mouth, and loss of sex drive. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 11 08-11-2017, 07:14 AM
  When I find an employee who turns out to be wrong for the job, I feel it is my fault because I made the decision to hire him. - Akio Morita Quotes soni 0 14 08-05-2017, 06:25 AM
  Certain temperaments respond to anxiety by pulling inward. Their instincts tell them ' Don't go out to meet the world - you'll have a panic attack. Inside is where safety is. - Aimee Liu Quotes soni 0 11 07-26-2017, 04:01 PM