Whenever I think of this attack, my stomach turns over. - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:Whenever I think of this attack, my stomach turns over. - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I know a lot of shows are like, 'Here's the pages,' right before they start filming. I'd have a heart attack. The anxiety would be way too much for me. I don't have as strong a backbone as those other show writers. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 10 09-20-2017, 07:08 PM
Last Post: soni
  We should all die with a sharp, brusque heart attack. My father was lucky like that. One day he went hunting... - Alain Resnais Quotes soni 0 15 09-14-2017, 12:36 PM
  It is in dialogue with pain that many beautiful things acquire their value. Acquaintance with grief turns out to be one of the more unusual prerequisites of architectural appreciation... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 13 09-08-2017, 08:27 PM
  Our Palestinian brethren continue to be slaughtered at the hands of Israelis while the world turns the other cheek. - Al-Waleed bin Talal Quotes soni 0 18 09-04-2017, 01:03 PM
  As it turns out, there is a thing called the Internet, and stuff does go out there whether the suits like it or not. - Al Yankovic Quotes soni 0 10 08-30-2017, 06:51 AM