Christianity could not content itself with building up its own altar; it was absolutely forced to undertake the destruction... - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:Christianity could not content itself with building up its own altar; it was absolutely forced to undertake the destruction of the heathen altars. Only from this fanatical intolerance could its apodictic faith take form; this intolerance is, in fact, its absolute presupposition. - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  In a world where we are forced to conform to society, it is necessary to have personal chaos - Alan Armstrong Quotes soni 0 15 09-15-2017, 10:43 AM
Last Post: soni
  Agent Mom is a perfect opportunity for me to do what I love... develop characters, act and take incredible stories to my fans. So yes, I can absolutely see myself cast as Agent Mom. - Alaina Huffman Quotes soni 0 10 09-15-2017, 10:25 AM
  Mutual content is like a river, which must have its banks on either side. - Alain-Rene Lesage Quotes soni 0 18 09-14-2017, 01:06 PM
  When I climb a building, I've been there already, and carefully planned how to start the climb as well as how to do it. - Alain Robert Quotes soni 0 16 09-14-2017, 12:51 PM
  In fact, it will be very easy to climb the building because of its shape and architecture. - Alain Robert Quotes soni 0 12 09-14-2017, 12:50 PM