Consequently, the value and importance of the monarchic idea cannot reside in the person of the monarch himself except... - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:Consequently, the value and importance of the monarchic idea cannot reside in the person of the monarch himself except if Heaven decides to lay the crown on the brow of the heroic genius like Frederick the Great or a wise character like William I. - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I work to promote the idea of sustainable capitalism driven by long-term considerations rather than quarterly profits, which seeks to better people's lives and the planet rather than destroy them. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 1 hour ago
Last Post: soni
  If youre a young person looking at the future of this planet and looking at what is being done right now, and not done... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 1 hour ago
  I'm very familiar with the importance of dairy farming in Wisconsin. I've spent the night on a dairy farm here in Wisconsin... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 2 hours ago
  I've learned the importance of changing people's minds at the grassroots level so that whoever does run will have a much better chance... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 Today, 07:22 AM
  Celebrity gives us delusion of self importance. - Al Goldstein Quotes soni 0 11 08-13-2017, 07:40 AM