The conviction of the justification of using even the most brutal weapons is always dependent on the presence... - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:The conviction of the justification of using even the most brutal weapons is always dependent on the presence of a fanatical belief in the necessity of the victory of a revolutionary new order on this globe. - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Throughout history, religious wars have always been the most brutal and cruel and merciless. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 06:45 AM
Last Post: soni
  I think that we should ban so-called junk guns. I think we should ban assault weapons like the weapons used here [in Fort Worth], yes... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-16-2017, 10:30 PM
  The United States has an absolute, uncompromising commitment to Israel's security and an absolute conviction that Israel alone must decide... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-16-2017, 10:24 PM
  It is my deep personal conviction that abortion is wrong. I hope that some day we will see the current outrageously large number of abortions... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-16-2017, 10:00 PM
  Iraq's search for weapons of mass destruction has proven impossible to deter and we should assume that it will continue for as long as Saddam is in power. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-15-2017, 10:44 PM