Indeed, nearly all attempts to exterminate a doctrine and its organizational expression, by force without spiritual foundation... - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:Indeed, nearly all attempts to exterminate a doctrine and its organizational expression, by force without spiritual foundation, are doomed to failure, and not seldom end with the exact opposite of the desired result... - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Almost every cartoonist, when he's sitting down to draw a funny face, if you watch him closely, his mouth is gonna curl to the expression... - Al Jaffee Quotes soni 0 5 08-19-2017, 10:40 PM
Last Post: soni
  Sri Chinmoy was a once in a lifetime spiritual leader who touched the lives of millions of people through his teachings, art, athletics, and music... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-18-2017, 10:13 PM
  Those who are quick to feel disrespected often have a spiritual vacuum in their lives, because they feel disconnected to the love of their Father in Heaven. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-17-2017, 06:47 AM
  I flew on Air Force Two for eight years, and now I have to take off my shoes to get on an aeroplane. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-16-2017, 07:22 AM
  The spiritual sense of our place in nature... can be traced to the origins of human civilization... The last vestige of organized goddess worship was eliminated by Christianity. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-15-2017, 10:22 PM