He who would lay hands upon us will encounter thorns and barbs! - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:He who would lay hands upon us will encounter thorns and barbs! - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Throughout most of my life, I raised tobacco. I want you to know that my own hands, all of my life, I put in the plant beds and transferred it!... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 13 08-17-2017, 07:15 AM
Last Post: soni
  Most people in politics draw energy from backslapping and shaking hands and all that. I draw energy from discussing ideas. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-16-2017, 10:03 PM
  When you encounter seemingly good advice that contradicts other seemingly good advice, ignore them both. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 10 08-10-2017, 07:51 PM
  Capitalism gives all of us a great opportunity if we seize it with both hands and hang on to it. - Al Capone Quotes soni 0 8 08-09-2017, 06:33 AM
  This American system of ours,call it Americanism,call it capitalism,call it what you will,gives each and every one of us a great opportunity if we seize it with both hands and make the most of it. - Al Capone Quotes soni 0 12 08-08-2017, 10:28 PM