I believe that the madness of Communism would be the sole victor. - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:I believe that the madness of Communism would be the sole victor. - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  To the victor belong the responsibilities. - Al Bernstein Quotes soni 0 21 08-09-2017, 07:21 AM
Last Post: soni
  I have no idea what the U.S. intends to do further there and what would be the reaction of the Iraqi people. I only know that the sole option is to leave Iraq to the Iraqi people. - Akbar Hashemi Rafsanjani Quotes soni 0 7 08-02-2017, 05:01 PM
  Communism has served us ill in having us swap a living brotherhood for what looks to have the features of the coldest of all chill abstractions. - Aime Cesaire Quotes soni 0 11 07-24-2017, 02:52 PM
  Let a man set his heart only on doing the will of God and he is instantly free. If we understand our first and sole duty to consist of loving... - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes soni 0 13 07-13-2017, 07:00 AM
  Sometimes I feel sure he is as mad as a hatter and then, just as he is at his maddest, I find there is a method in his madness. - Agatha Christie Quotes soni 0 33 06-16-2017, 05:50 AM