Pressure or violence will ever move us to relinquish our honor or our equality of rights. - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:Pressure or violence will ever move us to relinquish our honor or our equality of rights. - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I try to tell the best story, and the story that has some heart and some genuine terror and some social commentary and some comedy and some romance and some sex and some violence. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 12 09-20-2017, 07:12 PM
Last Post: soni
  There are times when I am directing, and there are a couple of moments I didn't get the way I wanted, but I know I still have other angles to shoot and I have to be done by noon; I move on. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 10 09-20-2017, 07:07 PM
  I do not believe that defending traditional marriage between one man and one woman excludes anybody or usurps anybody's civil rights and denies anybody their civil rights. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 9 09-19-2017, 10:11 PM
  I know that if I can't move people, then I have no business being an actor. - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 14 09-15-2017, 10:44 AM
  Evil is the interruption of a truth by the pressure of particular or individual interests. - Alain Badiou Quotes soni 0 10 09-06-2017, 07:29 AM