Pressure or violence will ever move us to relinquish our honor or our equality of rights. - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:Pressure or violence will ever move us to relinquish our honor or our equality of rights. - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Don't bring your sand toys to the park. That's another bad move. Because I go to the park, and I'm on the Vicodin and a little weed too... - Al Madrigal Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 09:52 AM
Last Post: soni
  This time you've dug yourself an anchor too heavy to move ahead with. - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 5 08-21-2017, 06:27 AM
  It hurt me a great deal. It put a lot of pressure on me because I was at a young age and the writers around here and throughout the league starting comparing me to Cobb. It put a lot of pressure on me. - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 7 08-21-2017, 06:25 AM
  I remember as a boy when the conversation on civil rights was won in the South. I remember a time when one of my friends made a racist joke and another said, 'Hey man, we don't go for that anymore.' - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-18-2017, 09:49 PM
  You have to rip your opponent's lungs out and then move on. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 11 08-17-2017, 06:46 AM