German equality of rights is the prerequisite for any participation on Germany's part in international conventions and agreements. - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:German equality of rights is the prerequisite for any participation on Germany's part in international conventions and agreements. - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I was playing a part of someone dealing dope on a street corner - and there was a guy actually dealing heroin right there. I looked at him, he looked at me, and I got real confused. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 53 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  I don't like what's going on in Iraq, naturally. I'm part of a large majority of people who don't, but I do not know the whole story. I do not believe what I see on television... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 55 minutes ago
  I don't regret anything. I feel like I've made what I would call mistakes. I picked the wrong movie, or I didn't pursue a character, but everything you do is part of you and you get something from it. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 1 hour ago
  As the days went on, I didn't mind the games. In fact, I looked forward to them. That was the easiest part of all... - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 7 08-21-2017, 06:26 AM
  I watched Elvis Presley become - I listened to Elvis Presley. I watched Chuck Berry become. I listened to Little Richard. I heard that music, and it was part of my upbringing. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 9 08-19-2017, 11:17 PM