I may add that we have more than once stated our willingness to conclude nonaggression pacts with the states neighboring our own! - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:I may add that we have more than once stated our willingness to conclude nonaggression pacts with the states neighboring our own! - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Real listening is a willingness to let the other person change you. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 13 09-16-2017, 07:37 AM
Last Post: soni
  I believe the government of the United States should re-examine its policies in the Middle East and adopt a more balanced stance toward the Palestinian cause. - Al-Waleed bin Talal Quotes soni 0 18 09-04-2017, 01:00 PM
  Glorious God stated: "Whosoever shows enmity to someone devoted to Me, I shall be at war with him, etc." - Al-Nawawi Quotes soni 0 6 09-04-2017, 12:35 PM
  We must become the United States of America that represents every community, that represents every individual. And we will ultimately become a stronger nation, but right now we are a divided nation. - Al Sharpton Quotes soni 0 11 08-29-2017, 09:50 PM
  I think first of all, the United States has got to adopt a policy of befriending and creating allies around the world... - Al Sharpton Quotes soni 0 6 08-29-2017, 09:47 PM