Neither I nor anyone else in Germany would even consider placing any "conditions"... - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:Neither I nor anyone else in Germany would even consider placing any "conditions" on our possible return to the League of Nations. Whether or not we return to this body depends exclusively upon whether we can belong to it as a completely equal nation. This is not a "condition," but a matter of course. - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sustainability is a set of conditions and trends in a given system that can continue indefinitely - Alan AtKisson Quotes soni 0 10 09-19-2017, 10:05 PM
Last Post: soni
  The people who criticise you will not be the ones taking care of your legs when you are in your wheelchair. People who never drove a car in these conditions, they just don't know. - Alain Prost Quotes soni 0 9 09-13-2017, 09:48 PM
  We have arrived at a moment of decision. Our home-Earth-is in danger. What is at risk of being destroyed is not the planet itself, of course, but the conditions that have made it hospitable for human beings. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 15 08-16-2017, 08:13 AM
  Russia has a strategy of creating the conditions that give rise to corruption, then exploiting that corruption to its own benefit. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 12 08-10-2017, 07:14 AM
  My acts are irrevocable Because they have no essence... Where are the doers of deeds Absent among their conditions?... - Akkineni Nagarjuna Quotes soni 0 16 08-06-2017, 08:54 PM