Some of my academic friends think Ive fallen from a very special grace. - A. Bartlett Giamatti Quotes
Quote:Some of my academic friends think Ive fallen from a very special grace. - A. Bartlett Giamatti Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The best moments in reading are when you come across something - a thought, a feeling, a way of looking at things - which you had thought special and particular to you... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 7 09-22-2017, 10:12 AM
Last Post: soni
  Creativity means learning where the rules exist, and then breaking them! Saying, "It's better this way." But you have to know the rules in order to break them with any grace. - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 17 09-15-2017, 10:50 AM
  The last two years, nationals have been close to home for me, so I've had big family support from friends and club support... - Alaine Chartrand Quotes soni 0 10 09-15-2017, 10:28 AM
  The art of the novel, however, has fallen into such a state of stagnation - a lassitude acknowledged and discussed by the whole of critical opinion... - Alain Robbe-Grillet Quotes soni 0 10 09-14-2017, 12:38 PM
  I am never driven. Every film Ive made has been an assignment. - Alain Resnais Quotes soni 0 6 09-14-2017, 12:35 PM