Changes in the traditional way of building are only permitted if they are an improvement. Otherwise stay with what is traditional, for truthh... - Adolf Loos Quotes
Quote:Changes in the traditional way of building are only permitted if they are an improvement. Otherwise stay with what is traditional, for truth, even if it be hundreds of years old has a stronger inner bond with us than the lie that walks by our side. - Adolf Loos Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It’s hard to stay mad when there’s so much beauty in the world. Sometimes I feel like I’m seeing it all at once, and it’s too much.. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 17 09-21-2017, 11:40 PM
Last Post: soni
  I found I have to stay painting. - Alan Bean Quotes soni 0 14 09-19-2017, 10:46 PM
  I do not believe that defending traditional marriage between one man and one woman excludes anybody or usurps anybody's civil rights and denies anybody their civil rights. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 9 09-19-2017, 10:11 PM
  When I climb a building, I've been there already, and carefully planned how to start the climb as well as how to do it. - Alain Robert Quotes soni 0 16 09-14-2017, 12:51 PM
  In fact, it will be very easy to climb the building because of its shape and architecture. - Alain Robert Quotes soni 0 12 09-14-2017, 12:50 PM