The Potemkin city of which I wish to speak here is none other than our dear Vienna herself. - Adolf Loos Quotes
Quote:The Potemkin city of which I wish to speak here is none other than our dear Vienna herself. - Adolf Loos Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  In the, uh, '30s and '40s, the Brill Building was the hub of, uh, musical activity in Tin Pan Alley in New York City. I believe Irving Berlin was there, and uh, and everything just centered around there. - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 06:40 AM
Last Post: soni
  Butch, you come from DeWitt Clinton. There are five thousand brothers in that school. You're the best there. You've been all-city two years in a row. How bad can you be? You come with me and we'll make nice music. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 11 08-20-2017, 06:44 PM
  Remember that the problem is bigger than the car you drive or the types of lightbulbs in city hall... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 13 08-18-2017, 10:23 PM
  Feb. 9, 1999 Dear Friend, Without your previous support, Bill Clinton and I would not have won our victories for the American people in 1992 and 1996. ... And to win in 2000, I need you by my side. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 14 08-17-2017, 07:12 AM
  I would distinguish between Donald Trump and the United States of America. Although he is president, he does not speak for the country... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-15-2017, 10:01 PM