Any Mexican, would recognise that Mexico was abused, undervalued and downgraded in international circles, most of all by the United States. - Adolfo Aguilar Zinser Quotes
Quote:Any Mexican, would recognise that Mexico was abused, undervalued and downgraded in international circles, most of all by the United States. - Adolfo Aguilar Zinser Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  We're down in Mexico. It's for a bachelor party, so we go into a Mexican strip club... I go back with this woman down a murky hallway... - Al Madrigal Quotes soni 0 1 8 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I'm half-Mexican - get used to it 'cause in about five to 10 years, you're all gonna be related to one... - Al Madrigal Quotes soni 0 1 8 hours ago
  You grow up real quick, a half-Mexican in a sailor's suit, because I'd be riding the streetcar to school everyday - minding my own business... - Al Madrigal Quotes soni 0 2 8 hours ago
  The United States, per capita, at a certain period in its history, had the most junkies of any country ever in the world - right after the Civil War. The most brutal war, the greatest amount of casualties that America's ever had. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 3 10 hours ago
  Pakistan's being an ally and helping the United States, we ought to show Pakistan that we are appreciative for the help that's been extended. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 8 08-19-2017, 06:57 AM