Any Mexican, would recognise that Mexico was abused, undervalued and downgraded in international circles, most of all by the United States. - Adolfo Aguilar Zinser Quotes
Quote:Any Mexican, would recognise that Mexico was abused, undervalued and downgraded in international circles, most of all by the United States. - Adolfo Aguilar Zinser Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It seems that most of us could benefit from a brush with a near-fatal disaster to help us recognise the important things that we are too defeated or embittered to recognise from day to day. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 24 09-11-2017, 10:07 PM
Last Post: soni
  Our homes do not have to offer us permanent occupancy or store our clothes to merit the name. To speak of home in relation to a building is simply to recognise its harmony with our own prized internal song... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 7 09-08-2017, 08:21 PM
  Political thriller? International thriller? Financial thriller? Whatever you call it, The Ascendant is smart, edgy, fast-paced storytelling at its best... - Alafair Burke Quotes soni 0 9 09-05-2017, 09:56 PM
  Apathy is grossly undervalued and never there for me when I need it. - Alafair Burke Quotes soni 0 7 09-05-2017, 09:55 PM
  I believe the government of the United States should re-examine its policies in the Middle East and adopt a more balanced stance toward the Palestinian cause. - Al-Waleed bin Talal Quotes soni 0 18 09-04-2017, 01:00 PM