Height gives you the initiative. - Adolph Malan Quotes
Quote:Height gives you the initiative. - Adolph Malan Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  On how to make the game more exciting - Eliminate the referees, raise the basket four feet, double the size of the basketball, limit the height... - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 5 08-20-2017, 06:41 PM
Last Post: soni
  Don't call me son unless you're going to include me in your will. (When Adolph Rupp called him, "Son.") - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 4 08-20-2017, 06:33 PM
  I think that asserting that former President Obama wasn't born in the United States was just the height of irresponsibility, of course. And Donald Trump corrected that one. There are others that have yet to be corrected. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-18-2017, 10:22 PM
  I took the initiative in moving forward a whole range of initiatives that have proven to be important to our country's economic growth, environmental protection, improvements in our educational system. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-15-2017, 10:48 PM
  During my service in the United States Congress, I took the initiative in creating the Internet... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 11 08-14-2017, 10:38 PM