INITIATIVE, AGGRESSION, AIR DISCIPLINE, and TEAM WORK are words that MEAN something in Air Fighting. - Adolph Malan Quotes
Quote:INITIATIVE, AGGRESSION, AIR DISCIPLINE, and TEAM WORK are words that MEAN something in Air Fighting. - Adolph Malan Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Bush administration works closely with a network of rapid response digital brownshirts who work to pressure reporters and their editors for 'undermining support for our troops.' - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 6 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  It's a blessing to have work that feels fulfilling. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 07:24 AM
  I flew on Air Force Two for eight years, and now I have to take off my shoes to get on an aeroplane. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 07:22 AM
  I took the initiative in moving forward a whole range of initiatives that have proven to be important to our country's economic growth, environmental protection, improvements in our educational system. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-15-2017, 10:48 PM
  There is an air of unreality in debating these arcane points when the world is changing in such dramatic ways right in front of our eyes because of global warming. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-15-2017, 10:33 PM