The strongest inpression remaining with me after watching the wolves...was their friendliness towards each other. - Adolph Murie Quotes
Quote:The strongest inpression remaining with me after watching the wolves...was their friendliness towards each other. - Adolph Murie Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Your whole life is on the other side of the glass. And there is nobody watching. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 20 09-23-2017, 06:24 PM
Last Post: soni
  Whoever criticizes capitalism, while approving immigration, whose working class is its first victim, had better shut up. Whoever criticizes immigration, while remaining silent about capitalism, should do the same. - Alain de Benoist Quotes soni 0 18 09-05-2017, 10:00 PM
  I'm watching the charts every week and hoping something will pop into my head. - Al Yankovic Quotes soni 0 14 08-31-2017, 10:16 PM
  Boys like Peter are afraid of alot of things, like nuclear annihilation and flunking algebra, but they're not afraid of wolves. - Al Yankovic Quotes soni 0 7 08-31-2017, 06:47 PM
  Like, I have had moments, which I think most people have, where you'll be watching TV, and it'll be interrupted by some tragic event, and you'll actually find yourself thinking... - Al Yankovic Quotes soni 0 11 08-30-2017, 07:00 AM