The strongest inpression remaining with me after watching the wolves...was their friendliness towards each other. - Adolph Murie Quotes
Quote:The strongest inpression remaining with me after watching the wolves...was their friendliness towards each other. - Adolph Murie Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Don't call me son unless you're going to include me in your will. (When Adolph Rupp called him, "Son.") - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 06:33 PM
Last Post: soni
  My parents were really political. The news was very important in our home. We basically had dinner every night while watching the news, and then we'd discuss it with our parents. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 6 08-10-2017, 07:02 AM
  I just always loved watching the History Channel and stuff like that. I could come home from school and just watch it all day. It just interested me. - Akeem Ayers Quotes soni 0 9 08-02-2017, 10:09 PM
  I think the performances that really communicate with me are the ones where I don't feel like I'm watching someone and thinking... - Aisling Loftus Quotes soni 0 6 07-30-2017, 06:58 PM
  TV always wants more people to be watching. - Aisha Tyler Quotes soni 0 11 07-29-2017, 06:37 AM