Advertising in the final analysis should be news. If it is not news it is worthless. - Adolph Ochs Quotes
Quote:Advertising in the final analysis should be news. If it is not news it is worthless. - Adolph Ochs Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I am so spoiled. I cannot watch a show where it gets interrupted for ads. I have to TiVo it and skip through the ads, because the culture of advertising is so false and phony that I just... ugh, you know? - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 12 09-21-2017, 11:36 PM
Last Post: soni
  News is only the first rough draft of history. - Alan Barth Quotes soni 0 13 09-19-2017, 10:35 PM
  I have a final word of advice to our students. If you work very, very hard, this is the kind of actor, writer and director you may turn out to be, and if you work extra hard, this is the kind of person you may turn out to be. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 16 09-18-2017, 09:30 PM
  Do you know what investing for the long run but listening to market news everyday is like? It's like a man walking up a big hill with a yo-yo and keeping his eyes fixed on the yo-yo instead of the hill. - Alan Abelson Quotes soni 0 13 09-15-2017, 10:34 AM
  The proportion of ingredients is important, but the final result is also a matter of how you put them together. Equilibrium is key. - Alain Ducasse Quotes soni 0 8 09-13-2017, 09:34 PM