He who controlleth the backboard, controlleth the game. - Adolph Rupp Quotes
Quote:He who controlleth the backboard, controlleth the game. - Adolph Rupp Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  In the '80s, I was the only game in town, I was the only one getting that kind of exposure in any rotation on MTV. Now with internet culture it seems like everyone is doing music parodies. And they're not all good! - Al Yankovic Quotes soni 0 8 08-30-2017, 06:42 AM
Last Post: soni
  Pitches are like pages of a book; they're so important. The chess game; how I set you up early, and how I'll do it differently later. - Al Leiter Quotes soni 0 18 08-21-2017, 06:59 AM
  On how to make the game more exciting - Eliminate the referees, raise the basket four feet, double the size of the basketball, limit the height... - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 13 08-20-2017, 06:41 PM
  Don't call me son unless you're going to include me in your will. (When Adolph Rupp called him, "Son.") - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 9 08-20-2017, 06:33 PM
  I tell the players that they can't relive any day in their lives and that they can't relive the minutes of a game, so they should make a great effort... - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 8 08-20-2017, 06:30 PM