What is meant by calling the writings of Moses and the Prophets - Adolph Saphir Quotes
Quote:What is meant by calling the writings of Moses and the Prophets - Adolph Saphir Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Don't call me son unless you're going to include me in your will. (When Adolph Rupp called him, "Son.") - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 2 8 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  When the president during the campaign said he was against nation building, I didn't realize he meant our nation. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 9 08-10-2017, 06:58 PM
  Suttas are not meant to be 'sacred scriptures' that tell us what to believe. One should read them, listen to them, think about them... - Ajahn Sumedho Quotes soni 0 9 07-31-2017, 03:39 PM
  I am indebted to [my grandmothers] always for cradling me in the heart of Christ and encouraging my passion to press towards the mark of the high calling on my life, wherever that takes me. - Aisha Hinds Quotes soni 0 12 07-28-2017, 06:26 AM
  To be right with God has often meant to be in trouble with men. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes soni 0 10 07-23-2017, 10:43 PM