What is meant by calling the writings of Moses and the Prophets - Adolph Saphir Quotes
Quote:What is meant by calling the writings of Moses and the Prophets - Adolph Saphir Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Writing isn’t a career choice. It’s self-medication that over time precipitates the madness it was meant to ward off. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 13 09-09-2017, 10:48 AM
Last Post: soni
  My heart is at ease knowing that what was meant for me will never miss me, and that what misses me was never meant for me. - Al-Shafi'i Quotes soni 0 5 09-04-2017, 12:43 PM
  Whenever I do a parody it's not meant to make you hate anybody's music really. - Al Yankovic Quotes soni 0 10 08-31-2017, 07:07 PM
  At this point I've got a bit of a track record. So people realize that when 'Weird Al' wants to go parody, it's not meant to make them look bad... it's meant to be a tribute. - Al Yankovic Quotes soni 0 7 08-31-2017, 06:43 PM
  Don't call me son unless you're going to include me in your will. (When Adolph Rupp called him, "Son.") - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 9 08-20-2017, 06:33 PM