It was my mustache that landed jobs for me. In those silent-film days it was the mark of a villain... - Adolphe Menjou Quotes
Quote:It was my mustache that landed jobs for me. In those silent-film days it was the mark of a villain. When I realized they had me pegged as a foreign nobleman type I began to live the part, too. I bought a pair of white spats, an ascot tie and a walking stick. - Adolphe Menjou Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  As the days went on, I didn't mind the games. In fact, I looked forward to them. That was the easiest part of all... - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 1 7 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  The nicest thing about coaching is that one day you feel like you can play handball against a curb, and on other days you feel like you can fly to the moon. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 06:32 PM
  I love doing film soundtracks and working with directors on how they want the scene to be portrayed on audio as opposed to visual. I like the collaborative effort of working with people. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 11 Yesterday, 09:01 AM
  My dad graduated seminary there, and so did (sounds like) Mark Kimball's grandfather. They sang in a quartet together, my dad and Mark Kimball's grandfather. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 9 08-19-2017, 11:11 PM
  If I could live my life all over I'd do everything the same; the film in my camera would remain the same; there's no way lord, to leave this love behind. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 12 08-19-2017, 06:56 AM