My success has been as full of luck as a crapshooter's dream. - Adolphe Menjou Quotes
Quote:My success has been as full of luck as a crapshooter's dream. - Adolphe Menjou Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Here I sit, alone at 60, Bald and fat and full of sin Cold the seat, and loud the cistern As I read the (Harpic) (Lysol) tin - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 20 09-23-2017, 06:11 PM
Last Post: soni
  I tried to explain to her the significance of the great poet, but without much success, The Waste Land not figuring very largely in Mam's scheme of things... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 17 09-22-2017, 10:15 AM
  I'm not a believer in luck, but I do believe you need it. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 10 09-20-2017, 07:06 PM
  I feel great. I'm right there for the top two. I know my long is a very strong program and I've had lots of success with it, so I feel confident going into the long. Just fix up that loop. - Alaine Chartrand Quotes soni 0 15 09-15-2017, 10:29 AM
  We're trying to work on Sami to get through that and shoot the puck. MacInnis shot the puck all the time. If there was a fool who wanted to stand in front and break an ankle, tough luck. - Alain Vigneault Quotes soni 0 23 09-14-2017, 12:53 PM