The more progress physical sciences make, the more they tend to enter the domain of mathematics, which is a kind of centre to which they... - Adolphe Quetelet Quotes
Quote:The more progress physical sciences make, the more they tend to enter the domain of mathematics, which is a kind of centre to which they all converge. We may even judge the degree of perfection to which a science has arrived by the facility with which it may be submitted to calculation. - Adolphe Quetelet Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I kind of knew something was going on, and my older brothers and sisters were singing be-boppish kinds of stuff in the living room, and I was listening. I started singing, warmer than a summer night, at seven or eight years old. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 5 4 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I'm walking every day and just staying kind of fit, and try not to have too many bad habits. Keep it minimal. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 5 4 hours ago
  You have to make a decided effort to not get seduced by the Blues. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 1 4 hours ago
  Once you discover that you can, then you must. And it's not easy. You have to take direct steps. You really have to count your blessings and you have to make a decided effort to not get seduced by the blues. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 1 5 hours ago
  Life isn't a science. We make it up as we go. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 07:09 AM