Woman Says 'Vagina Facelift' Changed Her Life For The Better

Having a 'Vagina Facelift' Changed My Life for the Better | This Morning
A recent survey revealed that 87% of mums admit their vagina changed for the worse after giving birth; and one lady who can well identify with that is Lyndsey Hiatt. After five pregnancies and five natural deliveries, she was left with some embarrassing issues. But after having a pioneering new treatment dubbed 'the vagina facelift' she says she has a whole new lease on life.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A year ago, a video of me facing off with a heckler hit #1 on reddit and changed my life. Yesterday, one of my favorite YouTube channels (Animated James) animated it and this might be the coolest thing I've ever been a part of. soni 0 52 05-10-2017, 07:44 PM
Last Post: soni
  Woman completely oblivious that her obnoxious behavior was being broadcast soni 0 75 05-07-2017, 08:26 AM
  This Russian woman has a YT channel where she tries to make the most of the green screen. Here is her "Flying off a cliff without a parachute" video. soni 0 94 05-05-2017, 12:01 PM
  Never Dated A Black Woman Before, Author Insinuate That Barack Obama Married Michelle To Help His Career. soni 0 49 05-04-2017, 10:11 PM
  A 91 year-old woman cooks meals from the Great Depression on her YouTube Channel soni 0 38 05-04-2017, 09:12 AM