Whenever, in any century, whether in a single heart or in a company of believers, there has been a fresh effusion of the Spirit... - Adoniram Judson Gordon Quotes
Quote:Whenever, in any century, whether in a single heart or in a company of believers, there has been a fresh effusion of the Spirit, there has followed inevitably a fresh endeavor in the work of evangelizing the world. - Adoniram Judson Gordon Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The ability of big money to shape perceptions - where you have four anti-climate lobbyists for every single member of the House and Senate - is a big factor. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 48 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  I think that more diversity is a good thing, and fresh points of view articulated by people who are committed to excellence in journalism is a beneficial change in the American media landscape. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 10:48 PM
  The heart of the security agenda is protecting lives - and we now know that the number of people who will die of AIDS in the first decade... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 10:40 PM
  Population growth is straining the Earth's resources to the breaking point, and educating girls is the single most important factor in stabilizing that... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 10:27 PM
  My parents were true believers in the efficacy of American constitutional democracy, and I was thoroughly inculcated with reverence... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 10:18 PM