Sorrow is only one of the lower notes in the oratorio of our blessedness. - Adoniram Judson Gordon Quotes
Quote:Sorrow is only one of the lower notes in the oratorio of our blessedness. - Adoniram Judson Gordon Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A good way to work on alternate picking is to choose three or four notes, and work on those... - Al Di Meola Quotes soni 0 7 08-10-2017, 06:38 AM
Last Post: soni
  I can't have composite characters. I can't attribute dialogue to someone based simply on my memory and not based on notes taken at the time that the words were spoken. - Akhil Sharma Quotes soni 0 8 08-04-2017, 06:07 AM
  The solutions to the problems of the distraught lower strata of society are problems that can only be solved in the context of an overall political, cultural, economic development. - Akbar Ganji Quotes soni 0 9 08-02-2017, 06:18 AM
  The lower strata are suffering all kinds of oppression and the injustice that is inflicted upon them has many faces and many facets... - Akbar Ganji Quotes soni 0 6 08-02-2017, 06:09 AM
  If God is the Supreme good then our highest blessedness on earth must lie in knowing Him as perfectly as possible. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes soni 0 11 07-23-2017, 02:39 PM