"Nothing is inevitable until it happens." - A. J. P. Taylor Quotes
Quote:"Nothing is inevitable until it happens." - A. J. P. Taylor Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The logs of wood which move down the river together Are driven apart by every wave. Such inevitable parting Should not be the cause of misery. - Akkineni Nagarjuna Quotes soni 0 11 08-06-2017, 08:56 PM
Last Post: soni
  God is not silent. It is the nature of God to speak. The second person of the Holy Trinity is called "The Word." The Bible is the inevitable outcome of God's continuous speech. It is the infallible declaration of His mind. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes soni 0 15 07-17-2017, 05:00 PM
  Wit is artificial; humor is natural. Wit is accidental; humor is inevitable. Wit is born of conscious effort; humor, of the allotted ironies of fate... - Agnes Repplier Quotes soni 0 19 06-22-2017, 07:09 PM
  I acknowledge that we are all human and are on a journey. We are not born perfect, mistakes are inevitable. - Aeriel Miranda Quotes soni 0 29 06-03-2017, 10:52 PM
  How do I integrate spirituality into my everyday life? Throw out the concept of "spiritual life" and "everyday life." There is only life, undivided and whole. - Adyashanti Quot soni 0 16 06-03-2017, 04:13 PM