There is no success without sacrifice. If you succeed without sacrifice it is because someone has suffered before you... - Adoniram Judson Quotes
Quote:There is no success without sacrifice. If you succeed without sacrifice it is because someone has suffered before you. If you sacrifice without success it is because someone will succeed after. - Adoniram Judson Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I tried to explain to her the significance of the great poet, but without much success, The Waste Land not figuring very largely in Mam's scheme of things... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 16 09-22-2017, 10:15 AM
Last Post: soni
  I feel great. I'm right there for the top two. I know my long is a very strong program and I've had lots of success with it, so I feel confident going into the long. Just fix up that loop. - Alaine Chartrand Quotes soni 0 15 09-15-2017, 10:29 AM
  If you've climbed the first 140 meters it doesn't mean that you've succeeded; you are going to succeed by climbing the last 10 meters. - Alain Robert Quotes soni 0 14 09-14-2017, 12:46 PM
  That is an important part of my success. Another big part of my success is that I hated not to finish a race. - Alain Prost Quotes soni 0 20 09-13-2017, 09:54 PM
  I have had some problems because the French don't like people to have success, they don't like the number one. - Alain Prost Quotes soni 0 18 09-13-2017, 09:52 PM