I will not leave Burma until the cross is planted here forever. - Adoniram Judson Quotes
Quote:I will not leave Burma until the cross is planted here forever. - Adoniram Judson Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Civil disobedience has an honourable history, and when the urgency and moral clarity cross a certain threshold, then I think that civil disobedience is quite understandable, and it has a role to play. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-15-2017, 10:54 PM
Last Post: soni
  Once the renewable infrastructure is built, the fuel is free forever. Unlike carbon-based fuels, the wind and the sun and the earth itself provide fuel that is free, in amounts that are effectively limitless. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-14-2017, 10:20 PM
  If someone hacks your password, you can change it - as many times as you want. You can't change your fingerprints. You have only ten of them. And you leave them on everything you touch; they are definitely not a secret. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 10 08-10-2017, 07:00 PM
  I hate partying. If I'm forced to go to a party or a social gathering, I go in at 9:30 and leave at 10 P.M. - Akshay Kumar Quotes soni 0 12 08-07-2017, 07:14 PM
  To have a future we have to live and leave the present. - Akiane Kramarik Quotes soni 0 7 08-04-2017, 04:30 PM