Thanks be to God, not--only for 'rivers of endless joys above, but for 'rills of comfort here below.' - Adoniram Judson Quotes
Quote:Thanks be to God, not--only for 'rivers of endless joys above, but for 'rills of comfort here below.' - Adoniram Judson Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  No mention of God. They keep Him up their sleeves for as long as they can, vicars do. They know it puts people off. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 22 09-23-2017, 06:50 PM
Last Post: soni
  God doesn't do notes, either. Did Jesus Christ say, "Can I be excused the Crucifixion?" No! - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 23 09-23-2017, 06:07 PM
  You have to leave the city of your comfort and go into the wilderness of your intuition. What you'll discover will be wonderful. What you'll discover is yourself. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 16 09-16-2017, 07:29 AM
  I read somewhere that some people believe that the entire universe is a matrix of living thought. And I said, "Man, if that's not a definition of God, I don't know what is. - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 20 09-15-2017, 10:52 AM
  Is it possible to have an endless series of successes without falling on our faces? I suppose it is, but I think it would entail doing... - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 13 09-15-2017, 10:47 AM