Making music clips, I have a responsibility to depict the artist in a way that suits them, and feels comfortable... - Adria Petty Quotes
Quote:Making music clips, I have a responsibility to depict the artist in a way that suits them, and feels comfortable with how they want to present their music. From there I usually try to tell a story visually that complements the music, that lets the music be the hero element of the project. I just try to do something that feels sincere and creative and a little bit home-brewed so it doesn't feel too plastic or phony. - Adria Petty Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I never saw myself as a director. It's certainly a second language but making movies for 40 years, you pick stuff up... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 2 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  People are always asking me to do Shakespeare - at home, at colleges, on film locations, in restaurants. It's like playing a piece of music, getting all the notes. It's great therapy. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 2 hours ago
  I would say I am more concerned with the plays I'm going to do than the movies. I'm more comfortable in a play... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 1 2 hours ago
  Responsibilities are relative. My responsibility is to a character in a script, to a part I'm playing. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 1 2 hours ago
  I think what you see [in Salome the play backstage] is an artist having this fit of temperament. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 09:39 AM