I'm pretty committed to being a filmmaker because it incorporates everything I love: music, art direction, story, and you know - everything. - Adria Petty Quotes
Quote:I'm pretty committed to being a filmmaker because it incorporates everything I love: music, art direction, story, and you know - everything. - Adria Petty Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I love doing film soundtracks and working with directors on how they want the scene to be portrayed on audio as opposed to visual. I like the collaborative effort of working with people. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 6 6 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  The more you think, the more you ruin things. Art has to come viscerally; otherwise, forget it. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 5 6 hours ago
  Everyone reaches their point in time where either they die or they get sick of doing drugs. It started getting debilitating. I enjoy my music a lot better than my drugs. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 5 6 hours ago
  Punk rock really influenced me, the basic metal bands, Zeppelin, Stones and Floyd, and Southern rock bands. I think I was pretty well-rounded. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 5 6 hours ago
  Art is commenting on what's going on around you in your life. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 5 6 hours ago