I always wanted to be a musician, 100 percent, my whole life. I went to school, I did music theory, I did voice training... - Adria Petty Quotes
Quote:I always wanted to be a musician, 100 percent, my whole life. I went to school, I did music theory, I did voice training and piano lessons, and while I was a decent musician, it didn't seem like enough for me. I felt like I wanted to make more than just music. - Adria Petty Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I once asked my oldest daughter [Julia Marie] if she thought about changing her name in school and she said, "No, I'm a Pacino. That's my name."... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 4 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Everything changes with age. The parts change with age, your feelings about them change, roles that I would've wanted to play 10 years ago, I don't want to play now. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 4 hours ago
  [Julie Marie Pacino]is a great ballplayer, which I wanted to be. She did make four films by the time she was 14 but we're not going to talk about that. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 4 hours ago
  People are always asking me to do Shakespeare - at home, at colleges, on film locations, in restaurants. It's like playing a piece of music, getting all the notes. It's great therapy. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 4 hours ago
  I went to Performing Arts because that was the only school that would accept me. My scholastic level was not very high. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 1 4 hours ago