Musicians ultimately are who they are, they aren't actors, so as a clipmaker you have a responsibility to protect them. - Adria Petty Quotes
Quote:Musicians ultimately are who they are, they aren't actors, so as a clipmaker you have a responsibility to protect them. - Adria Petty Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm used to American actors who have a movie career thinking television acting is beneath them. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 14 09-20-2017, 07:24 PM
Last Post: soni
  Ultimately, physical resemblance isn't as important as whether this person can bring this character to life in a way that's compelling and makes me care about what happens to them. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 22 09-20-2017, 07:21 PM
  We must do more to protect our neighborhoods and give integrity to our community plans. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 14 09-19-2017, 10:13 PM
  life is meaningless unless you bring meaning to it; ... it is up to us to create our own existence. Unless you do something, unless you make something it's as though you aren't there. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 17 09-18-2017, 09:30 PM
  A really great actor, in a lucky performance, can transform himself or herself. I've seen actors do that... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 12 09-18-2017, 09:23 PM