I think musicians are perfect at knowing how to get the best out of other musicians. I can really relate to that communion. - Adria Petty Quotes
Quote:I think musicians are perfect at knowing how to get the best out of other musicians. I can really relate to that communion. - Adria Petty Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Those who have known the famous are publicly debriefed of their memories, knowing as their own dusk falls that they will only be remembered for remembering someone else. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 17 09-23-2017, 06:23 PM
Last Post: soni
  The nearest my parents came to alcohol was at Holy Communion and they utterly overestimated its effects. However bad the weather... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 7 09-23-2017, 06:01 PM
  I guess in America we're so sold on this ideal of the perfect, well-adjusted family that is able to confront any conflict and, with true love and understanding, work things through... - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 17 09-21-2017, 11:42 PM
  High tech companies that focus on research, development and production will learn that they can be the perfect complement to our world-renowned agriculture heritage. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 13 09-19-2017, 10:13 PM
  You can't get there by bus, only by hard work and risk and by not quite knowing what you're doing. What you'll discover will be wonderful. What you'll discover will be yourself. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 16 09-18-2017, 09:22 PM