I think musicians are perfect at knowing how to get the best out of other musicians. I can really relate to that communion. - Adria Petty Quotes
Quote:I think musicians are perfect at knowing how to get the best out of other musicians. I can really relate to that communion. - Adria Petty Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  We chase gravity of the micro world, but after leaving its world we try to perfect the laws here that do not exist there. - Akiane Kramarik Quotes soni 0 13 08-04-2017, 04:29 PM
Last Post: soni
  Those that expose themselves as knowing the truth, lose the battle of innocence and humility and eventually pull a trigger at the universe. Wisdom chooses the unknown to be its reason. - Akiane Kramarik Quotes soni 0 6 08-04-2017, 01:22 PM
  As the moon retaineth her nature, though darkness spread itself before her face as a curtain, so the Soul remaineth perfect even in the bosom of the fool. - Akhenaton Quotes soni 0 12 08-03-2017, 04:15 PM
  Not knowing what will happen makes life fun. - Akechi Mitsuhide Quotes soni 0 9 08-02-2017, 05:11 PM
  A new day is here. Yesterday is a memory. Tomorrow is unknown. Now is the knowing. - Ajahn Sumedho Quotes soni 0 11 07-31-2017, 03:37 PM