As a kid, I wasn't given the sense that celebrity, or fame, or any of that, was something to be impressed by, or to seek out... - Adria Petty Quotes
Quote:As a kid, I wasn't given the sense that celebrity, or fame, or any of that, was something to be impressed by, or to seek out. It was always impressed upon me that making something well crafted, something respected, was the most important thing to do with your life, and I've tried to do that where I can in my field. - Adria Petty Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I wanted to be a baseball player, naturally, but I wasn't good enough. I didn't know what I was going to do with my life. I just had a kind of energy, I was a fairly happy kid. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 09:39 AM
Last Post: soni
  I don't like a lot of things like [Iraq], I never did. Being in a position of celebrity and having your words carry such unnatural weight...I've always been a bit squeamish when it came to that kind of thing. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 07:08 AM
  It wasn't until I got older that I realized acting was something I could really do. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 07:08 AM
  When you perform with a live audience, the audience comes back to you, so that you and the audience are giving to each other, in a sense. It's an extraordinary thing. It's wild turf up there. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 07:04 AM
  There is only one way of surviving all the early heartbreaks in this business. You must have a sense of humor... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 08-22-2017, 10:14 PM