Let's abolish the term 'childish' because adults normally cause the largest problems. - Adora Svitak Quotes
Quote:Let's abolish the term 'childish' because adults normally cause the largest problems. - Adora Svitak Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Test pilots have a litmus test for evaluating problems. When something goes wrong, they ask, "Is this thing still flying?" If the answer is yes, then there's no immediate danger, no need to overreact. - Alan Bean Quotes soni 0 16 09-19-2017, 10:37 PM
Last Post: soni
  I have had some problems because the French don't like people to have success, they don't like the number one. - Alain Prost Quotes soni 0 19 09-13-2017, 09:52 PM
  One of my biggest problems this season was with the clutch at the start of the race. I hate to risk the car. - Alain Prost Quotes soni 0 18 09-13-2017, 09:51 PM
  In Britain, because I live here, I can also run into problems of envy and competition. But all this is just in a day's work for a writer... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 15 09-12-2017, 07:34 AM
  Insomnia is a glamorous term for thoughts you forgot to have in the day. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 12 09-09-2017, 10:53 AM