"The crusade against Communism was even more imaginary than the specter of Communism." - A. J. P. Taylor Quotes
Quote:"The crusade against Communism was even more imaginary than the specter of Communism." - A. J. P. Taylor Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Animals in general have always been my passion, project, crusade - whatever you want to call it! The ocean is such a huge, beautiful thing that I feel like we all take for granted. - Aimee Teegarden Quotes soni 0 6 07-27-2017, 09:59 PM
Last Post: soni
  Communism has served us ill in having us swap a living brotherhood for what looks to have the features of the coldest of all chill abstractions. - Aime Cesaire Quotes soni 0 10 07-24-2017, 02:52 PM
  The desire for imaginary benefits often involves the loss of present blessings. - Aesop Quotes soni 0 18 06-11-2017, 12:11 AM
  How do I integrate spirituality into my everyday life? Throw out the concept of "spiritual life" and "everyday life." There is only life, undivided and whole. - Adyashanti Quot soni 0 14 06-03-2017, 04:13 PM
  The body is imaginary, and we bow to the tyranny of a phantom. Love is a privilege perception... - Adolfo Bioy Casares Quotes soni 0 22 05-30-2017, 09:47 AM