It seems we're not only uninformed about our present, we're ignorant of our past. - Adora Svitak Quotes
Quote:It seems we're not only uninformed about our present, we're ignorant of our past. - Adora Svitak Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm 53. I don't care about high school students. I find them irritating and uninformed. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 17 09-21-2017, 11:39 PM
Last Post: soni
  The idea of celibate vampires is ridiculous. To me, vampires are sex. I don't get a vampire story about abstinence. I don't care about high school students. I find them irritating and uninformed. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 14 09-21-2017, 11:38 PM
  The inability to live in the present lies in the fear of leaving the sheltered position of anticipation or memory, and so of admitting that this is the only life that one is ever likely (heavenly intervention aside) to live. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 13 09-09-2017, 11:03 AM
  In the gap between who we wish one day to be and who we are at present, must come pain, anxiety, envy and humiliation. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 15 09-09-2017, 10:44 AM
  Look to the past and remember no empire rises that sooner or later won't fall. - Al Stewart Quotes soni 0 7 08-29-2017, 10:31 PM