We always reference kids but very rarely ask their opinion. Our inexperience might be what gives us the ability to teach our elders something,... - Adora Svitak Quotes
Quote:We always reference kids but very rarely ask their opinion. Our inexperience might be what gives us the ability to teach our elders something, due to the fact that we are not jaded or cynical. - Adora Svitak Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's a great thing when you realize you still have the ability to surprise yourself. Makes you wonder what else you can do that you've forgotten about. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 12 09-20-2017, 07:05 PM
Last Post: soni
  I used to be a Catholic. I left because I object to conversion by concussion. If you don't agree with what they teach, you get clobbered over the head until you do. All that does is change the shape of the head. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 16 09-17-2017, 11:16 PM
  When your kids turn 13, an alien being invades their bodies and doesn't leave until they're 20. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 17 09-16-2017, 07:49 AM
  The author brings to the table a healthy skepticism of the conventional wisdom, an admirable ability to separate fact from fancy... - Alan Abelson Quotes soni 0 11 09-15-2017, 10:35 AM
  The art of the novel, however, has fallen into such a state of stagnation - a lassitude acknowledged and discussed by the whole of critical opinion... - Alain Robbe-Grillet Quotes soni 0 10 09-14-2017, 12:38 PM