There are lots of different interpretations of the word 'prodigy.' My own is of someone who is talented and tries to help other children... - Adora Svitak Quotes
Quote:There are lots of different interpretations of the word 'prodigy.' My own is of someone who is talented and tries to help other children. So in that respect I could be called one, although I don't think I'll go off the rails. - Adora Svitak Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's all background experience and listening and exposure. That's why it's so important for people today and during any time to expose your children to lots of different kinds of things. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 4 08-19-2017, 11:07 PM
Last Post: soni
  I believe everybody is creative, and everybody is talented. I just don't think that everybody is disciplined. I think that's a rare commodity. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 11 08-19-2017, 07:03 AM
  Artists are just children who refuse to put down their crayons. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 9 08-19-2017, 07:01 AM
  There's lots about politics I don't feel comfortable with. To talk about the politics of future ideas is impossible in soundbite form. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-18-2017, 07:23 AM
  A day will come when our children and grandchildren will look back and they'll ask one of two questions... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 11 08-17-2017, 07:32 AM