None of my friends don't have Facebook accounts. Op-eds and studies can highlight our decreased enthusiasm... - Adora Svitak Quotes
Quote:None of my friends don't have Facebook accounts. Op-eds and studies can highlight our decreased enthusiasm for Facebook 'til the cows come home, but it doesn't change the fact that we are chained to the beast. Voluntarily, of course. - Adora Svitak Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The people who know basketball, their elevators don't go to the top. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 3 25 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  I don't believe in looking past anybody - I wouldn't look past the Little Sisters of the Poor after they stayed up all night. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 3 25 minutes ago
  Make your life exciting. Do what you have to do as long as you don't hurt people. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 3 27 minutes ago
  If a player leaves Marquette and doesn't have some of my blood in him, then I don't think I've done a good job. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 3 30 minutes ago
  I don't discuss basketball. I dictate basketball. I'm not interested in philosophy classes. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 1 34 minutes ago