I wouldn't call myself a geek, but I do sometimes teach Mommy and Daddy stuff about computers... - Adora Svitak Quotes
Quote:I wouldn't call myself a geek, but I do sometimes teach Mommy and Daddy stuff about computers. And I do watch TV, but only informative programmes like the news and documentaries. - Adora Svitak Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Every now and then we could steal somebody else's stuff. - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 8 Today, 06:40 AM
Last Post: soni
  I don't believe in looking past anybody - I wouldn't look past the Little Sisters of the Poor after they stayed up all night. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 11 Yesterday, 06:49 PM
  When I'm losing, they call me nuts. When I'm winning, they call me eccentric. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 06:43 PM
  They call me eccentric. They used to call me nuts. I haven't changed. The only difference between being eccentric and being nuts is the number of security boxes you own. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 06:40 PM
  My rule was I wouldn't recruit a kid if he had grass in front of his house. That's not my world. My world has a cracked sidewalk. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 06:33 PM