Once I saw a chimpanzee gaze at a particularly beautiful sunset for a full 15 minutes, watching the changing colors... - Adriaan Kortlandt Quo
Quote:Once I saw a chimpanzee gaze at a particularly beautiful sunset for a full 15 minutes, watching the changing colors [and then] retire to the forest without picking a pawpaw for supper. - Adriaan Kortlandt Quo

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There is an air of unreality in debating these arcane points when the world is changing in such dramatic ways right in front of our eyes because of global warming. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 10:33 PM
Last Post: soni
  We are monumentally distracted by a pervasive technological culture that appears to have a life of its own, one that insists on our full attention... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 07:16 AM
  CO2 is the exhaling breath of our civilization, literally... Changing that pattern requires a scope, a scale, a speed of change that is beyond what we have done in the past. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 19 08-13-2017, 04:35 PM
  The insistence on complete certainty about the full details of global warming-the most serious threat we have ever faced-is actually... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 16 08-13-2017, 04:24 PM
  I love going to the factories of La Plata, or Little Havana and seeing them roll cigars. I get excited. To me it is more beautiful than a topless club - Al Goldstein Quotes soni 0 9 08-13-2017, 07:37 AM