Once I saw a chimpanzee gaze at a particularly beautiful sunset for a full 15 minutes, watching the changing colors... - Adriaan Kortlandt Quo
Quote:Once I saw a chimpanzee gaze at a particularly beautiful sunset for a full 15 minutes, watching the changing colors [and then] retire to the forest without picking a pawpaw for supper. - Adriaan Kortlandt Quo

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Your whole life is on the other side of the glass. And there is nobody watching. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 20 09-23-2017, 06:24 PM
Last Post: soni
  Here I sit, alone at 60, Bald and fat and full of sin Cold the seat, and loud the cistern As I read the (Harpic) (Lysol) tin - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 21 09-23-2017, 06:11 PM
  artists try to say things that can't be said. in a fragile net of words, gestures, or colors, we hope to capture a feeling; a taste; a painful longing... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 11 09-18-2017, 09:24 PM
  Soloing is the most beautiful way of climbing; no material constrains, just you and the rock, the sun, nature; a kind of school for courage, willpower and self-confidence. - Alain Robert Quotes soni 0 17 09-14-2017, 12:47 PM
  I can't see any reason why a film shouldn't be stylized and visually beautiful. I don't think a beautiful set is pretentious. - Alain Resnais Quotes soni 0 9 09-14-2017, 12:31 PM