I borrowed a guitar at age 16 and taught myself to play because I wanted to write songs. - Adrian Belew Quotes
Quote:I borrowed a guitar at age 16 and taught myself to play because I wanted to write songs. - Adrian Belew Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I doubt nuclear power will play a much larger role than it does now. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 2 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  The age of printed pamphlets and political essays has long since been replaced by television, a distracting and absorbing medium which seems determined to entertain itself more than it informs and educates. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 10 hours ago
  I'm not trying to top anything. I'm trying to be useful, to play a positive role, to serve the public interest. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 11 hours ago
  I wrote newspaper articles professionally for seven years, and I love newspapers. I'm hopeful that new business models will emerge that allow the newspaper culture to genuinely thrive in the digital age. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 11 hours ago
  I'm not a psychologist, and I don't know how to play a more sophisticated role than the one that I have played for quite a few years... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 11 hours ago