I have no secrets; all of these things have been discussed at length in guitar magazines over the years but are far too elaborate to cover in one article. - Adrian Belew Quotes
Quote:I have no secrets; all of these things have been discussed at length in guitar magazines over the years but are far too elaborate to cover in one article. - Adrian Belew Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I dont know whether you've ever looked into a miner's eyes for any length of time, that is. Because it is the loveliest blue you've ever seen... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 22 09-23-2017, 07:00 PM
Last Post: soni
  I write plays about things that I can't resolve in my mind. I try to root things out. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 20 09-23-2017, 06:13 PM
  One of the hardest things for boys to learn is that a teacher is human. One of the hardest things for a teacher to learn is not to try and tell them. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 19 09-23-2017, 06:09 PM
  An article on playwrights in the Daily Mail , listed according to Hard Left, Soft Left, Hard Right, Soft Right and Centre. I am not listed. I should probably come under Soft Centre. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 23 09-22-2017, 10:34 AM
  At eighty things do not occur; they recur. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 14 09-22-2017, 10:29 AM