As you can appreciate over my lifetime I've developed a large vocabulary of sounds each requiring certain physical techniques often combined with a specific effect box. - Adrian Belew Quotes
Quote:As you can appreciate over my lifetime I've developed a large vocabulary of sounds each requiring certain physical techniques often combined with a specific effect box. - Adrian Belew Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Life is like a box of sardines and we are all looking for the key. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 13 09-22-2017, 10:28 AM
Last Post: soni
  I'm at the point in my life where I don't want to work as hard. Actually, I've had to take a good hard look at workaholism and it's effect on one's mental health. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 18 09-20-2017, 07:25 PM
  Ultimately, physical resemblance isn't as important as whether this person can bring this character to life in a way that's compelling and makes me care about what happens to them. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 24 09-20-2017, 07:21 PM
  Character assassination is at once easier and surer than physical assault; and it involves far less risk for the assassin. It leaves him free to commit the same ... - Alan Barth Quotes soni 0 16 09-19-2017, 10:34 PM
  Few women care to be laughed at and men not at all, except for large sums of money. - Alan Ayckbourn Quotes soni 0 9 09-19-2017, 10:21 PM