I'm confident, but not so confident that I'm cocky. - Adrian Beltre Quotes
Quote:I'm confident, but not so confident that I'm cocky. - Adrian Beltre Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Christians should be the boldest people in the world-not cocky and sure of ourselves, but sure of Him. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes soni 0 6 07-20-2017, 10:35 PM
Last Post: soni
  Breezy, self-confident Christians tell us how wonderful it is to accept Christ and then have a good time all the rest of your life... - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes soni 0 7 07-17-2017, 04:36 PM
  It will appeal to girls who are confident and have a strong personal expression of style and identity in the way that they dress and what this says about themselves. - Agyness Deyn Quotes soni 0 12 06-24-2017, 09:35 PM
  If our animosities are born out of fear, then confident generosity is born out of hope. One of the central lessons I have learned after... - Aga Khan IV Quotes soni 0 15 06-13-2017, 07:18 PM
  A secure pluralistic society requires communities that are educated and confident both in the identity and depth of their own traditions and in those of their neighbours. - Aga Khan IV Quotes soni 0 18 06-13-2017, 07:17 PM